Make Money on YouTube Without Showing Your Face or Recording ANY Videos
Start YouTube Automation With ChatGPT & Monetize It Fast
Did you know YouTube has 2.1 billion monthly active users based all around the world?
Did you know YouTube paid out over $50 billion to it’s creators last year?
These people (click to view) are making over $10.000 each month without showing their face or recording any videos.
In just 2 hours you will learn how to start your own YouTube automation business!
What is YouTube automation?
YouTube automation (faceless or cash cow) is a process that involves creating and managing a YouTube channel without physically appearing in the videos.
How do I make money with YouTube automation?
YouTube Ad Revenue (views), sponsored videos, affiliate marketing, brand deals and many more!
What do I need to Get started?
A computer and Internet access.
You can create the videos yourself, hire freelancers to do them for you or use AI to generate them.
You can work from anywhere in the world on your own terms!
What You'll Learn
How to create, grow, and monetize a YouTube Channel without ever recording a single video yourself
How to pick the right niche for your Channel
- Use AI to auto generate scripts and videos
How to find music to use (free and paid)
- Find people to do this for you
- Create perfect YouTube thumbnails and titles to get more clicks
This course will ALWAYS be updated with the latest tools to create YouTube automation videos.
1. What Should Your Channel Be About
2. What Types of Videos are Successful
3. How To Find a Niche That Actually Works
4. Consistency is Key
5. YouTube Ad Revenue Monetization
6. Membership, Supers, Join
8. Affiliate Marketing
9. How To Start a YouTube Channel
10. YouTube Channel Art & Profile Icon
11. Channel Description & Links
12. Customizing Your YouTube Channel Layout
14. Fair Use and Copyright Issues
15. Proven Successful Channel Ideas Part 1
16. Proven Successful Channel Ideas Part 2
17. Proven Successful Channel Ideas Part 3
18. How to Write Successful Scripts
19. Use AI To Auto Generate YouTube Video Scripts
20. How to Generate Successful Voice Overs
21. Getting Footage, Graphics, Music and Sound Effects for your Videos
22. Improve Your Videos with Transitions, Effects and More
23. Use AI to Auto Generate YouTube Videos
24. Hiring People to Do it For You
25. CTA, Watch Time & Ideal Video Length
26. Putting All Together
27. Must Have Tools to Grow Your YouTube Channel
28. How to Write a Perfect YouTube Title That Gets Clicks
29. YouTube Descriptions That Get More Subscribers
30. YouTube Tags That Will Boost Your Video
31. How To Make Clickable YouTube Thumbnails
32. Increase Views with Cards and End Screens
33. Tools You Can Use to Enhance your Images and Videos
34. How to Get More Views and Subscribers on YouTube in 2023
35. Generate YouTube Shorts in Seconds with This AI Tool
36. Create Unlimited Voice Overs for Free
37. Create Viral YouTube Shorts Automatically from Other Videos with AI
38. Best ChatGPT Prompts for YouTubers
I was lost and confused, not knowing how to begin. This course was incredibly informative and detailed in its explanations. Everything you need to know to launch a YouTube channel or improve an existing one was covered in his talk
Excellent, straightforward, step-by-step instructions! When I finally get around to starting my own You Tube Automation Channel, I will put it all to the test.
Awesome! Very helpful! This is indeed a top-tier course. What a clear and concise presentation!
Great AI tools in this YouTube automation course. I took several courses but none had such great details of AI to use. Love IT!
How does YouTube automation work?
You can start YouTube automation using different methods such as: hiring freelancers to create faceless YouTube videos for your channel or using AI to generate videos, scripts, voice-overs for you, or a combination of both.
YouTube automation means faceless videos, so you don’t have to record any video.
The goal of automated YouTube videos is to draw an audience that you can make money off in different ways.
What parts of a YouTube automation channel can you outsource?
- Research and SEO – You need to find topics to create the videos and also do SEO, to optimize the video for organic search and reach, but there are plenty of tools that can help you with that.
- Scriptwriting – To create the video you need a script. You can hire scriptwriters or you can also use AI tools like ChatGPT to auto generate it for you or rewrite it from viral articles or videos.
- Voice Over – You can record your own voice, use AI voices or hire talents for your YouTube automation video.
- Video Editing – One of the most time-consuming steps is video editing. Unless you are familiar with Premiere Pro or other software it is best to hire someone to do it for you.
- Thumbnail creation – The title and the thumbnail are the most important factors to grab the click!
How much money can you make with YouTube automation?
Great question isn’t it? Well you can make 100$ or 100.000$, there is no limit. There are many factors to consider, as the niche, views country, time of the year and so on.
YouTube pays on average $0.10 and $0.30 per view, which usually averages out to $0.018 per ad view. So for a video with 1,000 ad views, the YouTuber would be paid $18.
But you can make much more money from Affiliate Marketing, Brand Deals and many more. Don’t just wait for YouTube views, and focus more on the content quality.
How do you start a Faceless YouTube automation channel?
- Find a profitable niche, and you will learn how to find one that suits you best
- Create a YouTube channel with a name and channel art relevant to your niche.
- Find freelancers on sites like Fiverr or Upwork and create a team for your channel OR
- Start using ChatGPT and AI tools and create the videos yourself OR
- Use a combination of both.
- Use affiliate marketing and other methods to earn money and once you have an audience apply for YouTube monetization.
Should I buy views or subscriber for my YouTube automation channel?
NO! All these services are BOT generated (fake) which can get your channel banned. More than that, you need Watch Time over views so YouTube can recommend your videos.